Let Sungjun Hwang DMD Help Fill In The Gaps of Your Smile!
Dr. Hwang will plan and design your implant replacement, surgically place the implant and fit the replacement teeth himself from the beginning to the end. Dr. Hwang can also restore any crowns that may be damaged or faulty on other teeth you may have to renew your smile and restore your confidence.
Dental implants are beneficial over other more traditional forms of tooth replacement because of the following reasons:
- Implants last longer than dental bridges or dentures
- Implants can prevent bone loss which usually happens due to missing teeth
- Implants don’t provide wear and tear to surrounding teeth
- Implants look the most natural of replacement teeth options
- Implants let you eat hard foods without any problems
How Long is the Healing Time?
The implant must be allowed about 3-6 months to heal, and during this time the jaw bone will integrate with the implant in a process called osseointegration. During this healing time, you may be able to have temporary crowns installed so that you can eat and speak normally and maintain a proper aesthetic appearance for your smile.